- This event has passed.
CEC Webinar Series: Solarize Ventura County – Home Solar, Electric Vehicles, and Battery Systems
November 5, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm PST
If you’ve considered switching to an electric vehicle (EV) – and would like to add a solar system to charge at home with solar energy – now may be the perfect time to take the leap and learn how to Drive on Sunshine!
Please join us to learn how driving electric pairs perfectly with going solar. We’ll cover EV options, help you consider the vehicles that will work for your lifestyle, and share how incentive programs make EVs more affordable than ever. We’ll also discuss the basics of solar, and how CEC’s Solarize Ventura County makes it easier and more affordable to go solar, add home energy storage, or both.
Experts from CEC will present, along with a personal story from a local community member who loves driving on sunshine with EVs and solar.
The 2020 Solarize Ventura County program is open September 9 – December 9 to residents in Ventura County. Solarize has helped over 800 Central Coast homeowners go solar, working toward a future where 100% of the electricity that powers our homes, businesses, and cars is generated from clean, renewable, and local sources.
WHEN & WHERE
Thursday, November 5, 2020
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
FREE – Registration is required
- Michael Chiacos – Director of Energy and Climate Programs, Community Environmental Council
- April Price – Renewable Energy Program Senior Manager, Community Environmental Council
- Richard Baldwin – EV, solar and solar battery system owner
- Learn more about CEC’s Solarize Ventura: SolarizeVentura.org
- Learn more about driving electric: ElectricDrive805.org
- Read stories of people Driving on Sunshine.
CEC advances rapid and equitable solutions to the climate crisis. See our impact report to learn how we are serving California’s Central Coast.